6.22.2012

Lusting After {Wine Barrels}

Ever since R started brewing his own beer, I've been a little reluctant to let all of his brew stuff into the house. That was, until I started getting something out of the deal, like wine, and the possibility of wine on tap. Since this opportunity got laid on the table, I've been dreaming in Cabernet red and hoping to fill my life with vintage wine barrels. While I don't exactly have room for them, I wouldn't mind incorporating them into any event possible. Whether cut in half and used as small end tables, acting as the legs for your bar, or adorned with arrangements and serving as cocktail tables, I love how you are instantly transported to wine country just by looking at them. And who knows, maybe one day, I'll be able to fit a couple in my house. And maybe they'll even be filled with wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment